Call for Abstracts
Call for abstracts - now open.
Opens - Friday 19 February 2016
Closes - Wednesday 30 June 2016
Professionals involved in the design, construction and use of controlled environments for plant research and plant phenomics are invited to submit abstracts to present at the ICEC-Auspheno 2016 Conference. Abstracts will be accepted for both oral and poster presentation. Abstracts must be submitted through the online portal for consideration.
Please note: in order for your abstract to be considered, you must register to attend the conference.
- Title must be no longer than 10 words
- Abstract must be no longer than 200 words
- Abstracts can be submitted under the following subjects:
- Intersection between controlled environments and phenomics – an international survey
- Phenomics facilities and technologies: design, logistics and engineering
- Sensing systems and image-analysis
- Current research in controlled environments and phenomics
- Field phenotyping
- Controlled environments: novel applications
- Advances in LED lighting: technologies and applications
- CE's: temperature, CO2, humidity, air circulation and plant responses
- Vertical and large scale automated farming systems
Submitting authors will be notified of the result of their submission from Monday 18 July 2016.
To begin submitting an abstract, click the button below.
For more information, contact Nicole Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org.